Talent Presentation at the Miss America Pageant

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sorry for the delay! Let's play catch up!

Hello everyone!  I cannot tell you how excited I am to do a blog for my year as Miss California.  Hopefully, it will keep you updated on the things I am doing throughout the state and you can follow my journey to Miss America.  Also, I hope that it gives you a glimpse into life as Miss California and gives current titleholders and future titleholders a sneak preview of what it would be like should you be crowned Miss California in the future!

Also, several photos have been uploaded to the misscalifornia.org website as well as a new "Talk to Miss California" feature where you can email me directly.  Feel free to use this as I would love to hear from you!

Because it has taken a few weeks to get the blog up and running, I am going to backtrack to the night I was crowned.  I have been keeping a journal at all of my appearances and would love to fill you all in on my life for the past few weeks!  You will have scroll down to the bottom to start from the beginning and then work your way up to the most recent post.


Here goes!